Delivery Time: We endeavour to dispatch any orders received before 11am on the same day, so for the best chance of next day delivery please place your order before then. There are rare occasions when we will have staff off sick or a stock shortage meaning we are unable to manage this but it is a rarity. United Kingdom Mainland:
- UK courier services will usually be delivered the next working day after dispatch, (i.e. Next Day if placed before 11am or the day after that if placed after) apart from in remote areas.
- Royal Mail 1st Class and Special Delivery are generally delivered next day, including Saturdays.
- Royal Mail 2nd Class may take 2-5 days for delivery.
- Special Delivery is the only Royal Mail service with tracking.
- Royal Mail 1st and 2nd Class services may take longer to get to you so please be patient as once they leave us there is nothing we can do to locate them!
- Due to Covid-19 delays and occasional inconsistencies in couriers picking up we cannot guarantee any shipping times but do our best to get orders to you as swiftly as possible.
- All our courier services are tracked please contact us if your order does not arrive within a week.
- Royal Mail Airmail services take longer and are not traceable so once they have left our office we will not be able to locate them, please allow up to 2 weeks delivery time.
- Look out for ‘transit time’ estimates on shipping options at checkout for an indication of how long a service will take.
- There are some countries that we cannot send certain products to e.g. New Zealand and Australia if you suspect your country may be one then you are best to email us before you order on email@example.com or look for a local stockist. We also cannot send Red Zone Super to the USA and will cancel and refund orders that contain it.
- If you are outside the E.U. please check with your local authorities if any import or customs charges will be applicable. In most cases if there are your couriers will pay these and then invoice you for them to expedite your delivery.
Returns and Cancellation:
- To cancel the Contract, You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our Customer Services team by telephone on 0808 1640723 or by post to Red Horse Products LTD, Oak Farm, Harpsden Bottom, Henley-on-Thames, OXON, RG9 4HY, United Kingdom. If you are emailing us or writing to us please include details of your order to help us to identify it. If you send us your cancellation notice by email or by post, then your cancellation is effective from the date you send us the email or post the letter to us. For example, you will have given us notice in time as long as you get your letter into the last post on the last day of the cancellation period or email us before midnight on that day.
- You can return the goods if they are faulty or do not meet your specification. In such circumstances, we will either refund you or replace the goods free of charge.
- If Goods have been delivered to you before you decide to cancel the Contract then you must return them to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days after the day on which you let us know that you wish to cancel the Contract. You can either send them back, return them to us in-store or hand them to our authorised carrier.
- Damaged items will either be refunded or replaced with your next order, on some occasions we will resend the damaged item subject to our discretion.